The Villas Senior Care Community Skilled Nursing Care facility provides 99 licensed beds for those needing assistance with activities of daily living, skilled therapy and 24-hour nursing care. Our nursing and support staff are specially trained in geriatric needs, and committed to assuring that each resident has the level of required care they need.
Residents in our Skilled Nursing Home residents enjoy a homelike environment while they can count on 24-hour nursing care and meaningful therapeutic activities. Daily life includes three well-balanced meals – specially prepared for older tastes and nutritional needs, snacks, organized, daily activities, including many off-site community trips, weekly Mass, weekly Rosary, weekly non-denominational, and other religious services, cable television, in-house entertainment, crafts and an on-site salon with beauty and barber services, as well as numerous domestic services including housekeeping, laundry and more.
If residents prefer one-on-one, individual activities and interaction, these services are available to you or your loved one.
The Villas Senior Care Community Skilled Nursing Care facility offers several dining areas and sitting rooms to make a comfortable setting for residents to socialize and for friends and families to visit.
Our restorative program is available to residents to promote physical activity including walking and light exercise to stimulate movement, better circulation and flexibility for optimal health.
Residents enjoy the emotional and physical benefits offered by our pet therapy program, which currently includes our facility dog, and two bird aviaries.
At The Villas Senior Care Community Skilled Nursing Care facility, we recognize what is most important to our residents; to promise all individuals are cared for with love and a commitment to meeting their needs, and that each individual is encouraged to participate as fully as they are capable.
To learn more about The Villas Senior Care Community Skilled Nursing Care living options and services, contact:
Community Relations Coordinator
100 Marian Parkway
SKILLED NURSING CARE – Quick Q & A
- Do all of the residence’s rooms in your Skilled Nursing facility have a window to allow for natural light? Yes, bay windows
- Are residents allowed to bring in their own furniture? Yes, in our skilled nursing unit for long-term residents. Short-term rehabilitation unit patients are fully furnished with an electric bed, nightstand, dresser, leather chair, flat screen TV, shelves and bulletin board.
- Can residents adjust their room temperature with their own room’s thermostat? Yes.
- Do you have any special rules that apply to protect the other residents from too much noise? We don’t have many complaints related to noise in our facilities. If someone is hard of hearing and he or she requires the TV to be of high volume, we ask that they use headphones.
- If the resident needs assistance with their bath, is special assistance available in your Sheltered Care facility? If so, do the residents have any say in how often they are bathed? All residents shower with assistance. They are put on a shower schedule and ask for a preference of morning or evening.
- Is there a set time when all residents are awakened? If so, what time? It depends on their personalized care plan, some residents are allowed to sleep in and receive a late breakfast after they wake for the day.
- Can loved ones sleep over with Mom or Dad in unique situations? Yes, during certain situations, but not always in the resident’s room unless they sleep in the recliner.