Assisted Lifestyle in Sherman, IL
The Villas Senior Care Community Assisted Lifestyle provides private suites for seniors who need minimal assistance with their activities of daily living. Our Assisted Lifestyle residents enjoy three well-balanced meals every day – specially prepared for older tastes and nutritional needs. Our facilities are designed specially for elders with ramps, wide hallways, proper lighting, handrails and other safety and security devices. Nurses and paramedics are always on duty to respond to medical emergencies.
At our Assisted Lifestyle community, each room is carpeted and tastefully decorated, and we encourage personal touches to create a real homelike living space. Residents enjoy snacks, organized, daily activities, daily mass and other religious services, cable TV, an on-site salon with beauty and barber services, as well as numerous domestic services including housekeeping, laundry and more. Transportation is available (with advanced notice) for access to scheduled doctor appointments and a variety of off-site community outings.
We have four suite designs to meet a resident’s needs for privacy and comfort. While residents can take advantage all our amenities and provided services, we still encourage and help them maintain their independence and participate in activities in and outside The Villas Assisted Lifestyle setting.
- 24 hour Nursing Care
- Assistance with bathing
- Medication management; dispensed by Nurse
- Three nutritional meals per day plus snacks provided by a trained Dietary Team in a lovely Dining Atmosphere
- Daily Mass in Chapel
- Weekly Multidenominational Religious Services
- Transportation available Monday-Friday for Doctor’s Appointments
- Fulltime Activity Director with planned daily activities
- Entertainment on site
- Planned stimulating outings, including luncheons
- Facility Bus for group outings
- Complimentary Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Free Cable and Wi-Fi
- Computer Library
- Grand Living Room
- Beautiful Dining Area
- Outdoor Patio and enclosed Garden Courtyard
- Licensed Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy on site
- Podiatrist on site monthly
To learn more about The Villas Senior Care Community Sheltered Care Living contact:
Community Relations Coordinator
Sherman, IL 62684
Assisted Lifestyle – Quick Q & A
- Do all of the suites have a window to allow for natural light? Yes, bay windows
- Do you offer locks to ensure that theft doesn’t become a problem? All residents at The Villas Senior Care Community have lock and key, and all monies are kept in the business office. In addition, residents can use as a mini bank during regular business office.
- Are residents allowed to bring in their own furniture? Yes
- Can residents adjust their room temperature with their own room’s thermostat? Yes
- Do you have any special rules that apply to protect the other residents from too much noise? We don’t have many complaints related to noise in our facilities. If someone is hard of hearing and he or she requires the TV to be of high volume, we ask that they use a headphone set.
- If the resident needs assistance with their bath, is special assistance available in Assisted Lifestyle?? All residents shower with assistance and they are put on a shower schedule and ask for a preference of morning or evening.
- Is there a set time when all residents are awakened? If so, what time? It depends on their personalized care plan, some residents are allowed to sleep in and receive a late breakfast after they wake for the day.
- Can residents keep their door closed for privacy? And do you require your staff to knock before entering? Yes, residents can keep their door closed for privacy and all staff is required to knock prior to entering any resident’s room.
- Can a resident have a privately hired aide on location for any reason? Yes
For the most comprehensive and caring assisted lifestyle Springfield, IL has to offer call The Villas Senior Care Community today.